The bathtub has become a space where children, in addition to washing themselves to maintain proper hygiene, have fun with water and toys. It’s a time to enjoy and have fun. However, water can get trapped in these toys and can be deadly.

This happened to Baylor’s mother in Chicago, USA. The…

Ahora puedes leer el artículo de UpSocl sobre “Just throw them away”: Mother warns of the danger of bath toys. Her son almost lost an eye..

También te puede interesar:  Los 15 disfraces de personajes en “Guardianes de la Galaxia”, que fueron mejores que la película

Seguir leyendo artículo en UpSocl.